1. You'll have more resistance to injury because your muscles, ligaments and discs are stronger.
2. You'll get greater benefit from exercise as you're not wasting any energy, and your muscles and ligaments are working properly.
3. Your organs will work better because they have less stress on them and the nerves to them will be working properly.
4. Your nervous system will work better, which means that everything to do with your nervous system will work better. Your reflexes will be faster, you'll heal faster, and your cognitive ability will be better.
5. The self-healing system depends on the brain being aware of where the damage is in the body. It does this through the nervous system, which goes through the spine. If your spine is stronger and straighter, your nerves will work better, and you will heal faster.
6. You'll have greater flexibility, and might be able to touch your toes for the first time in a long time!
7. You will have more energy because you won't be wasting any energy in excessive muscle tension, and your systems will be working at maximum efficiency.
8. As well as less wear and tear on the spine, you will get less wear and tear on your hips and knees and your ankles because your pressure distribution will be more even.
9. You will get less back ache and neck ache because you will have less muscle strain and less muscle inflammation in and around the spine.
10. You will get fewer headaches and migraines because you will be getting less muscle tension in your neck and improved blood flow and nerve supply into your brain.
Those are some of the benefits of having a stronger and straighter spine.